We are looking for ambitious, business-minded Broker Associates to join our Highly Successful Team .
THE OPPORTUNITY: We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and make huge commissions. Phone sales experience a HUGE plus. The professionals at Ed Prather Real Estate are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing $$$ while training to be a killer real estate agent.
THE COMPANY: Ed Prather Real Estate is not only one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Denver, but our team also offers advantages to buyers that separate us from the rest of the pack. Delivering added value to buyers helps us blow away the competition! Our proven systems have allowed us to thrive in good markets and bad. Our broker associates hit the ground running with tons of leads and the tools to close them FAST.
THE MARKET: Denver, CO Metro Area
THE SUPPORT: You will receive the support of our unique Office of the Future. Unlike most real estate agents, who work all by themselves, Ed Prather Real Estate is a team of specialists whom each have a specific role to play in the process of selling a home. Our Administrative staff handles the paperwork and details which will free you to focus on the pre-qualified leads that we will supply. We pay for the advertising, the support staff, and the latest technology and our full-time coaching is FREE!
- Free unlimited warm leads
- Free Transaction Coordinator
- Free ongoing training and support
- Proven Company Marketing Plan for clients
- You’ll never pay for printing business cards, signs, Technology, Desk
REQUIREMENTS: You are bright, ambitious and hard-working. You are serious about a full-time career and have the commitment and self-discipline to benefit from this unique opportunity.
- Colorado Real Estate License Required
- Capacity to close 2 to 3 deals per month
Follow Our Program and Make $100k+ GUARANTEED...Or We'll Make Up the Difference!
SIGNING BONUS of 100 FREE Leads!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
To apply: email resume to [email protected]
If you're not earning at least $50,000 a year selling our real estate services then it's time to hit the bricks. No caps placed on commission potential! This is a B2C inside sales management position. Ed Prather Real Estate is a well-funded Real Estate sales company based in Denver, CO. We provide real estate brokerage services which outperform brand-name, national-level companies with unparalleled value to consumers. We're looking for creative people with world-class skills who thrive in an energetic setting and are passionate about their lives and their work. We're hiring one aggressive Inside Sales Manager to produce and build out the Inside Sales department of our brokerage.
- Own and manage all leads and work to convert them into appointments by having warm conversations with leads who need help determining their next steps in regards to real estate
- Connect with leads using outbound calling, text messaging and e-mail communication
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, and competition to agents
- Dedicated prospecting for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Recruit and interview new candidates for inside sales
- Train, lead and manage a team of inside sales agents, increasing number of appointments and lead-to-appointment conversion each quarter.
- Follow scripts to deliver the company value propositions and handle objections to close appointments
Qualifications: (Live in the Denver Metro Area)
- no fear, barriers, or excuses
- 2+ years inside sales experience or
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- Self-motivated, high energy, and engaging level of enthusiasm
- Have extremely strong phone skills; ability to handle objections to set and close appointments over the phone
- You must be an active listener and have the ability to develops rapport with clients
- Has excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- desire to be great at what you do and the ability to learn from your mistakes.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM software and various technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- You must be fluent in speaking and writing in English (Speaking Spanish is a plus, but not required.)
- motivated by success and money.
In this career, the importance of developing trusting and lasting business relationships with clients cannot be overstated.
Compensation: 30,000 base + commission ($50,000 to $120,000)
To apply: email resume to [email protected]